Five ways to spot a gold digger
An expert matchmaker (Janis Spindel) asks ladies looking to date her high-end male clients to pen a 2,500-word bio and fill out an extensive questionnaire.
Here are her five rules for spotting a gold digger:
1. A woman who is obsessed with dating a successful man — and knowing what his salary is.
2. A lack of a job is a telltale sign a woman is looking for someone to support her. “Women must have [jobs]. It gives them a sense of confidence, allows them to support themselves and keeps them busy during the day.”
3. She complains about the matchmaker's fee of $1,000 for a one-on-one meeting.
4. A woman who makes unreasonable demands: “If they tell me they must date a man with a plane, I say ‘Sayonara.’”
5. A lady who asks the wrong questions: “When they ask me how many homes my client has, they’re inquiring for the wrong reasons.”